To apply, email Program Director Debbie Dell (email@example.com) or go to Indeed.com where you can also view the full job description.
Full-time, 8 hour shift
Pay: From $60,000/year
Benefits: Paid time off, 401(k), Life insurance, 401(k) matching
Great Lakes Institute of Technology, Erie PA, is seeking qualified instructors in our Practical Nursing program. This is a great opportunity to help train the next generation of nurses and to promote this great field.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and safe classroom environment conducive to learning
- Deliver curriculum following pre-approved curriculum and lesson plans
- Monitor student progress and attendance
- Supervise students during simulation and clinical rotations
- Theory and clinical instruction in all aspects patient care as it relates to Licensed Practical Nurses in Pennsylvania
- Must hold an active Pennsylvania RN license.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an RN
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or working on BSN degree)
- Knowledge of State Board of Nursing standards
- Experience in nursing education and/or education administration helpful