Scholarship Qualifications and Requirements
- Current year high school graduates are eligible to apply.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the scholarship Committee at Great Lakes Institute of Technology. The student will be notified by mail no later than May 15, of the scholarship award year.
- Nominations received after the deadline may not be considered for scholarship opportunities.
- Scholarship recipients must use their award for programs that begin between
- July and October of their graduating year.
- Amount of scholarship will be $1,000.
- Only one (1) nomination per student will be considered for scholarship opportunities.
- Visit the financial aid page for more financial-related information.